We are having the time of our life with our little girl and as time goes by it only gets better!
I found a great keepsake to start working on for her!! Add-a-Pearl necklace, like her, is a gift “whose beauty grows over time”! The plan is:
- On her 2nd birthday in August my husband and I are planning to give her a necklace with 2 pearls on it.
- Throughout the years, on special occasions we will add pearls to the necklace.
- Every once in a while we will have her take pictures with it.
- One day, whether it’s on her high school or college graduation, or even her wedding day, my husband and I will give the necklace to her as a gift.
- Along with the necklace we will give her an album with pictures she has taken with the necklace as it’s grown.
I can’t wait to post the picture of Reyna with her pearl necklace this summer!
Do you have a special keepsake planned for your daughter/son? Did your mom give you one?